KingsWord Training Institute (KTI) is the training arm of KingsWord Ministries International, established for the purpose of equipping the saints for an effective Christian life, service in the work of ministry, and all round Biblical leadership development.
In line with the commission of KingsWord Ministries International which is to “raise a supernatural army”. Students will be well instructed in the elements of a Spirit filled lifestyle, Uncompromising stand on the Word of God, Purposeful living, Excellent way of life and Relevance in society.
With an exhaustive curriculum, practical sessions, and a team of seasoned instructors, students of the academy are exposed to basic and quality training for life, leadership in the market place and ministry.
The course content is designed to communicate sound and in-depth instruction in the basic doctrines of the Christian faith, equipment necessary for ministry work, and leadership in every area of life. Students are guaranteed a comprehensive and exhaustive exposure to God’s Word and the operations of God’s Spirit in individual lives and in the local assembly.
Currently KTI offers three programs:
(1) Kingsword Bible Academy (KBA). KBA is focused on in depth teachings on basic Christian doctrines. The program will provide the foundation necessary for believers to live victorious Christian lives and walk the path that God has ordained for them. Truths of God’s word will be communicated in a simple and practical way, with the use of modern technologies. The program includes courses in Word Foundation, Faith, Prayer, Holy Spirit, Kingdom Finances, the Blessing, the Kingdom of God and Eschatology.
(2) Kingsword Ministerial Academy (KMA). KMA is a program for believers who have taken a decision to serve in any capacity as a part of the local assembly. The program is designed to equip students with the knowledge and tools to be an effective minister. As a part of this, students find their calling, and their purpose in God, and they are set on the right track for effective fulfillment of the same. The courses included are studies in the Supernatural, Ministry gifts, Evangelism and Missions, Healings and Special Topics in principles of an effective minister, ministering in the Spirit, healings, the baptism of the Holy Spirit and deliverance.
(3) Kingsword Leadership Academy (KLA). KLA program is a leadership development program that will empower believers with Biblical principles on leadership both in ministry and in the market place. Students will be equipped with the training that will enable them stand out in the area of their calling. The courses included are Purpose, Excellence, Character, Leadership and Special Topics in leadership.
Each of the classes will be taught by experienced ministry gifts from KingsWord Ministries Int’l. These are seasoned teachers who will bring to bear their wealth of experience in walking with God,
working God’s word and working in the ministry. The school seeks to go beyond merely instructing in the Word, but also imparting by the Spirit.
Admission is open to anyone who wishes to get established in the Christian faith and in ministry. Applicants must be born again and be able to read and write.
A Basic Believer’s Class or equivalent must be completed
Application forms for all the three levels are available at every KingWord International Church
- KingsWord International Church Chicago Campus
3323 W. Cermak Rd, Chicago, IL 60623
- KingsWord International Church Ikeja Campus
Plot 6 Block 34 Oregun Mixed Development Scheme, behind Etal Hotel, Off Oregun Road,
First Bank Bus-stop.
office: +234-1-950-4796, +234-704-070-7535
Contact the office for more details